Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How to make a new play, Part 4

HAPPINESS!! We just picked up our Bombay Black posters and postcards. And by "we" I mean Kendra did all the heavy lifting. Hey, I'm an AD, I could get a paper cut or break a nail or something!

Maybe I'm not the most partial individual but I think they're pretty damn sexy. (Of course, it never hurts having Anita Majumdar on your poster.) Anyway, don't take my word for it, take a look at the poster at the bottom of this post. Thank you Blair Francey for the poster design and Paula Wilson for the arresting photograph.

On top of this, we've gone live with our new Bombay Black minisite. And by "we", here I mean playwright/actor/international fashion model David Yee who created the site. In the words of Fatboy Slim, "Check it out now" (I'm a funk soul brother).

No comments: